Keyword research For your defined content clusters

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 14:37:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Topic research & W-questions analysis To find targeted subtopics for your pillar page, you can first start in the classic way with brainstorming or other creativity techniques . I also recommend a specific W-question analysis using the following tools: HyperSuggest AnswerThePublic Google Suggest HyperSuggest “backpacking” content clusters The HyperSuggest tool provides W-questions and long-tail keywords. From the W-question analysis you can usually draw relevant key points for further subtopics and subsequent keyword research, such as here: How does backpacking work in general? Where is the cheapest/best place to go backpacking.

Where do you sleep while backpacking? Backpacking by season/month If you also use Special Data Google Suggest, you will get more ideas for your content pieces: Google Suggest - Pillar Page Ideas Google Suggest can help you filter out additional topics. Users seem to be increasingly interested in specific topics Backpacking for beginners, Backpacking within Germany, Backpacking in Europe, a packing list and the right backpack to be interested. If that's not your primary content, you can work on it when working on it! Note: Since a pillar page can be continually expanded, you should always start with the topics that are most important to your users.  that you want to develop first, you should definitely carry out targeted keyword research to determine exactly what you want to optimize your subpages for.

In my opinion, it's not necessarily about an exceptionally high search volume, but rather about thematic relevance . This means that you should focus on user intent in your content pieces. And sometimes these are topics that have less search volume or even consist of long-tail keywords. Google Keyword Planner for Content Clusters Apart from the keyword [rucksack backpack], which is exclusively sales-oriented, I can use the Google Keyword Planner to display the search volume and competition on the topics that are relevant to me. 4. Think through page structure Next, you should think about the page structure of your pillar before developing the individual topics.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Copyright;  2015-2016  300CYLY  Powered by Discuz!    
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |